ABOUT THE ROLE
Redrow Homes are looking for an individual who is passionate about supporting Redrow's Finance department. Working as an apprentice you will support with the day-to-day running of a busy office undertaking various administration duties on a daily basis. As part of the apprenticeship you will be studying L3 Business Administration with one of Redrow’s chosen training partners. Potential opportunity for further study and support give for those wishing to progress onto AAT.
Redrow has a proud reputation for building distinctive and high quality homes across England and Wales. We have 16 different departments who all work together to complete one goal, and that is to effectively Design, Build and Sell luxury homes.
As an apprentice with Redrow, you will join an exciting team, fulfil your passion and start gaining skills needed to build an exciting career. If you want to start earning while gaining the skills, and qualifications, then Redrow’s Apprentice program is perfect for you!
Responsible to: Payment Manager
To provide administration support within an office setting by:
- Answer the telephone/take messages
- Typing, photocopying, scanning and laminating
- Greeting visitors in a professional and courteous manner
- Raise purchase orders using in-house system
- Monitor stationary and reorder as required
- Daily scanning of supplier invoices
- Direct daily administration assistance to the payments team
- Receive goods/services into department and keep a log of deliveries
- To monitor and process post both in and out
- Assist the management team and Finance sections with mail-shots, reports and presentations etc
Support with administrative assistance to various sections within the Finance department
At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions
Redrow Group Services