We’re a multi award-winning contract catering company, with a team of trained foodies serving over 45,500 satisfied customers every day. We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Area Support Manager to join our team.
We are looking for an individual passionate about food, service and people management, who is keen to develop their career to a level of operational excellence.
Your duties will include:
• Manage and monitor all areas of service and standards
• Plan for service improvements in all areas.
• Attend bm craft development opportunities: BIG Forums, etc.
• Ensure BM Caterers concepts and Innovations are implemented and marketed effectively within the business
• Ensure all team HOD’s are aware of required standards and current achievement status
• Communicate regularly with all team members to ensure clear goals are set, feedback sought and ideas shared
• Ensure development of individuals & team is achieved through appraisals, day to day supervision and performance management
• Ensure budgetary targets are achieved, ensuring any controls are in place and monitored.
• Liaise with the client and customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
• Ensure efficient and hygienic working practices are consistent in all areas
• A “hands on” operational presence during service periods will be essential every day.
You’ll be educated to Hospitality Diploma level, NVQ or equivalent, with Food Safety Level 3 and Health and Safety at Level 2, plus understand the importance of accurate reporting. You will have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar size organisation working at a senior supervisory level. Immaculate personal presentation will be essential, as will fluent written and spoken English.
• Monday to Friday working hours available
• Flexible working hours and the potential of condensed shifts
• Free meal provision while on shift
• Training and development opportunities including NVQ apprentice scheme & WSET courses
• 28 days annual leave with an additional day each year up to 33 days
• The opportunity to have your birthday off, every year!
• Discounts and cashback from a wide range of retail and leisure outlets
• The annual BM Caterers Summer party and FOODIES awards. As well as our site-based summer and winter parties.
• Regular team events
• Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
• Cycle2work scheme – upfront loan for the necessary equipment
• Being part of a team that made the ‘Best Companies’ to Work For list 7 years running
Location: , London,