Salary: £9 Per Hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Looking for an exciting opportunity which comes with a work-life balance at a prestigious military base.
• No split shifts
• No weekends (unless for a planned hospitality event)
• Ability to take holidays during Christmas, Easter and Summer periods
ESS are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Food Service Assistants to join the Catering Team at Beachley Barracks
• Pay £9 per hour for 49.2 weeks a year
• 21 hours per week (with additional pay for regular overtime opportunities from our hospitality and formal function events on-site). Monday to Thursday 17:00-21:00 and Friday 16:00-21:00
• Additional 3 week leave annually
As a Food Service Assistant, you will be required to provide a friendly and professional service to all customers and clients. Taking responsibility for ensuring all food and beverage areas are fully stocked, and the working environment, including kitchen areas are clean and tidy. The role also includes basic food preparation, cooking of basic menu items, serving of food and cash handling.
We can offer you:-
• Career Pathways, Apprenticeships and Career Development
• Employee discount scheme on meals and in our retail outlets
• All Uniform provided
• On site free parking
• Recommend a friend scheme with cash rewards
• “You Matter” Health and Wellbeing Programmes
You will also be eligible for Employee perks at work, a superb discounts and reward scheme
Need to know more? ESS – part of the Compass Group family – are market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services in the Defence, Government & Offshore sector. This allows us to work in some of the most historic and iconic locations across the British Isles.
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with excellent service as the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.