Salary: £23,000 Per Annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Assistant Manager – Costa Coffee – Southmead Hospital (Bristol)
We currently have a brand-new opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our team at Southmead Hospital, Bristol.
As a Costa Store Assistant Manager, you will adhere to Costa brand standards and ensure that the customer is always at the heart of everything we do, but when it comes to creating unbeatable coffee experiences, there’s plenty of room to let your personality flow too.
Being an advocate for the Costa culture, you’ll assist in putting your team, customers, and community first and make it your mission to get to know them, understand what makes them tick and perform the little, big and mid-sized acts that leave everyone smiling.
As a Costa Coffee Assistant Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- To complete the opening and closing checklists and to ensure that everything on them has been done
- To ensure that the front of house areas are clean, tidy and attractive during opening times
- To produce weekly rotas following the manager’s guidelines
- To place orders for stock to maintain the correct stock levels
- To ensure that all deliveries are checked and put away promptly and correctly
- To ensure waste is kept to a minimum during beverage production
- To delegate where necessary and ensure the team are pro-active at all times
- To cash up at the end of a late shift and complete beverage stock takes when required
- In the absence of the Manager assist in the completion of weekly bookwork and any other duties that are deemed necessary
- Be pro-active at all times and use initiative, diplomacy and discretion to solve any problems that may arise
This position is a great ‘next step’ for an established candidate having previous experience within a supervisory/management capacity either within a coffee or branded restaurant environment. You will have extensive knowledge and experience of Hygiene, Health & Safety and branded audits.
You will be a person who is motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery, have sounds P&L and financial and commercial acumen.