Assistant Property Manager position at Rendall & Rittner (Home Based – Croydon based portfolio)
Working Hours – 09.00am – 17.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary – £24000 – £26000
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
We are a responsible modern organisation, with best practice a fundamental part of our DNA. We’re ever conscious of the need for balance: superlative client service with sustainability; management excellence with staff motivation; financial prudence with a permanent programme of growth and improvement.
At Rendall & Rittner, we focus on delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees. We are constantly developing initiatives to ensure that our day-to-day management is as effective as possible. Key services and strategies include our innovative approach to management and customer service, our dedication to corporate social responsibility and investment in our staff.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
What makes a brilliant Rendall & Rittner Assistant Property Manager?
- you’ll have experience assisting a property manager on an allocated portfolio of residential leasehold developments, providing day-to-day property management support.
- you’ll have an understanding of budgets and overall expenditure for developments, assisting with forecasts and reports.
- your spelling, grammar and punctuation is of a high level, with the ability to use Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
- you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to engage with and inspire others.
- you’re always looking for opportunities to drive your own performance and contribute to amazing results.
- you have an understanding of the major works process and assisted with the Section 20 consultation process.
- you’ll have experience building and establishing relationships
- are an IRPM affiliate (or willing and able to undertake this within your first year of employment)
- your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, contractors, ultimately being part of a strong unified working environment.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Rendall and Rittner Property Manager, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations with fully funded training programmes such as IOSH, NEBOSH, IRPM and many more.
- Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness through our benefits portal. Including, but not limited to discounts at Virgin Media, Virgin Active, TM Lewin, Charles Tyrwhitt, Apple, Samsung, BT Broadband, EE, Deliveroo, The Gym, Nespresso and much much more.
- A competitive salary
- Private Medical Care for Managers and Employees following a qualifying period
- Season Ticket Loans
- Free Eye Tests
- Life Assurance
- Full Company Induction with VIP guest speakers
- Induction onto our staff recognition platform
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonuses
- Employee referral scheme with rewards
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme including support on matters such as Family, Health, Money and Work.
- Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- and so much more!
To apply please respond with your CV. Look us up at Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or for more information please visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us page for a list of our current opportunities.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.