NOT FOR PROFIT Director
If you are an experienced Audit Director that loves the thrill of working for clients in the Not for Profit sector and making a difference and want to work for a truly unique firm where you have the freedom to use that experience to deliver exceptional work, then we would love to hear from you.
We’re killing it….
We are one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK and we have the awards to prove it. We were voted as the #No1 Accountancy firm to work for in the UK by the Best Companies awards 2021, along with a host of other awards as well…
What you’ll do…
As one of our Not for Profit leaders you’ll be spearheading a portfolio of our awesome clients and be working alongside our dedicated Not for Profit team to build amazing relationships with those clients to deliver their statutory audits. Managing a dedicated team to deliver 1st class service for our clients, you will also work alongside our other Directors and Partners to win new work and position the Not for Profit team as a leader in its field.
Not for Profit sits within our wider audit team but focusses on the charity and education sectors. We look after a wide range of clients across the whole Not for Profit spectrum – from academies, independent schools and student unions, to charities, museums and cathedrals.
What you’ll need…
We want the best! As a Director you’ll be a driven and an outside-the-box-thinker. You’ll love working in a performance driven business and excel at smashing expectations.
You’ll genuinely understand the Not for Profit sector and be passionate about supporting your clients to help them deliver their services and to make a difference to the world. You’ll know all about the ins and outs of the sector, and you’ll use that knowledge to form a partnership that adds real value for our clients.
Some of what we are looking for is:
- Previous experience as an audit director in a practice environment
- Ability to bring creative solutions to craft exceptional client experiences
- Experience managing clients in the charity and education sectors would be great but not essential – although passion for the sector is critical
- Have an ability to take a collaborative approach with clients and with the rest of the Not for Profit team
- You should have Responsible Individual status and be able to sign off UK audit reports
- Ability to manage to deadlines
- Ability to lead relationships with key client contacts
- Ability to lead and develop an audit team
What’s in it for you…
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1. We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work. That’s why we offer things like:
- Competitive salaries aligned to big firms
- Open holidays
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- Incredible development and career growth
- A truly flexible approach to work balancing working from home, in office or with clients – “Work from Anywhere. Anytime. Forever”.
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about. Then, work flexibly to design a life that’s right for you.
Interested? If you’d like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please click apply and upload your CV. A member of our People Team will be in touch.