Salary: £9.21 – £9.21
Shift Hours: Bank –
*Care For Others – Make A Difference*
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for Bank Support Workers to join our team in Levenshulme
Albert Road is a service developed for individuals with Acquired Brain Injury, all 7 rooms are ensuite and are situated over 4 floors, each floor is accessible by lift.
There are two satellite kitchens where individuals are supported to complete their own cooking throughout the day, a games room where we play pool and video games and a quiet room that helps provide a quiet environment for when people are completing memory and attention exercises.
There is also a large decked area at the rear of the building which is wheelchair accessible where we enjoy gardening in the high raised flower beds.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Works do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A hourly rate of £9.21
- First Access to contracted and permanent roles!
- Specialist and Blending Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within!
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training and Service Specific
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more!
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300! per successful referral
Bank Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
– Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
– Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
– Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
– Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
– Help with personal care when required
– Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat other with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest!
Our Ideal Bank Worker will:
– Be able to pick up a variety of shifts
– Proactive and Supportive whilst on shift
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes! Come and join our amazing team!