Salary: £9.05 – £9.50
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Daily food production and preparation for all services this includes Breakfast, Multi deck fridge. Follow Menu Cycle, ensuring quantities, portion size and production methods are adhered to at all times.
- To ensure all counters are set up to the company’s high standard and agreed specification.
- Completion of production records, wastage records, temperature records, delivery records & cleaning schedules. Reporting any discrepancies to your Head Chef, or a member of the Sodexo management team.
- Ensure that a ready Supply of all service items are available at all times , liaising with front of house staff to ensure a smooth , efficient service to our customers
- Portion Control. To ensure correct Portion Control at all times.
- Ensure back of house is kept clean and tidy at all times. Including all fridge’s & freezes, report any breakdowns & Malfunctions
- Comply with all legal & company Procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health & safety & personal hygiene
- assisting the Head chef with stock take, orders & special days.
- Deputizing for the head chef in his absence
- To assist with the daily cleaning
- Carry out any reasonable request from any member of the management team at any time. And report to the Management / Head Chef at the end of the shift.
- Chef experience
- Kitchen experience
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
Location: Lowestoft, England