In a Nutshell
To own and take responsibility in conjunction with the Group Director of Sales & Marketing for our new & existing business strategy by identifying and delivering Meetings, Incentive, Conference and Events, Learning and Development and Corporate room night opportunities from within your own allocated sectors.
Lots to do but lots of fun
- To devise and implement the new & existing business sales strategy for your allocated sectors and complement the wider business development strategy.
- To identify, deliver and exploit all business opportunities within your allocated sectors and clearly reported within a monthly business report against your agreed target.
- To successfully drive and deliver revenue targets
- To support the delivery of the conference and meetings rooms revenue budget for Exclusive Collection at all time
- To deliver group EBITDA
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
- Understanding of a luxury hospitality environment or related environment is preferred
- A related business degree is preferred
- Commercial acumen supported by excellent negotiation skills
- Passionate about all areas of sales
- Ability to drive growth, maximising sales and profitability
- Valid clean UK driving licence and car is essential as travel around properties and to meet clients is a key part of the role
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
· Competitive salary, benefits and we pay above the Real Living Wage Employer.
· 30 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
· 50% Discount on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
· Really big discounts of room nights across all Exclusive properties
· PERKZ discount scheme & Online guides such as Exercise, Wellbeing, and Finance.
· Meals on duty provided for free
· Recognition and rewards scheme
· Access to our learning platform including great training and development programs.
· Free gym access + where available dedicated classes.
· B Corp accredited and commitment to improving our People, Product and Planet.
· Free downloads to newspapers, magazines and books
· Cycle to work scheme
About the Company
Are we right for you?
- We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.