Shift hours: Permanent
Business Performance and Quality Manager
Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Mon – Friday, flexible hybrid/region work locations
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Performance and Quality Manager to join the ESS team here at Compass Group UK & Ireland.
In this role you will be responsible for the collaboration and relationship with all stakeholders within the contract, contract reporting and providing performance and contract management guidance to regional operations team.
This is certainly a busy role, and your responsibilities will evolve and change with the needs of the business but will include:
- Building stakeholder relationships with clients and the DIO with ongoing engagement and liaison.
- Supporting the business in the retention of defence business.
- Engaging all stakeholders in follow up and continuous improvement resulting from all relationship climate learnings.
- The leadership and development of managers ensuring client interactions and behaviours are culturally aligned.
- Accreditation to ISO 44001 Collaborative Business Relationships Management.
- Reviewing opportunities for organic growth within the contract
- Leading an ESS charity partnership, developing 3-year plan and ensuring engagement across establishments.
- Supporting community projects and ensuring region has developed fully integrated social value plan.
- Successfully managing the operation of the Performance Management system
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate preparation of contract Performance Management Reports and all supporting documentation.
- Ensuring that appropriate action plans are in place to remedy any shortfalls in contract performance.
- Liaising with the Helpdesk to review calls logged, issue resolution methods and appropriately worded responses to close out the issues raised.
- Statistical analysis of management information from the Helpdesk, providing continuous improvement opportunities, data trends and remedial actions and feedback reports.
- Ability to develop and nurture effective business relationships.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to gain buy-in from teams across Compass UK&I teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to produce high quality documents.
- Ability to drive a number of initiatives at any one time.
- Confident and professional with the ability to think on your feet.
- The ability to remain flexible and seek alternative options to problems.
- Problem solving skills.
- Senior stake holder management experience.
- Must hold a full UK driving license.
Must hold a UK passport