£19,821 plus excellent benefits and extra earning potential through generous monthly commissions and a structured salary progression
** Remote/home working allowed **
With a hybrid approach requiring some days in our Folkestone office. You will need to be within a reasonable commuting distance from Folkestone to undertake this role.
Please note! We will contact you through email so check your Junk or Spam folders.
Is helping customers and making a difference for them a passion of yours?
Are you a great listener and communicator, who can identify and resolve customers’ needs in a professional and empathetic way?
Are you committed to making every interaction count?
If you are, and delivering exceptional experience is your thing, keep reading!
As an already market-leading, innovative insurance company; our goal is to make it count, making do will never do! Here at Saga, in our 70th year, we continue our transformational journey to become a market leader in delivering the exceptional for our customers and colleagues and we want exceptional people like you, to join our team.
Come and do the best work of your life alongside our amazing colleagues, our people are everything to us. We bring the best people together and enable them to be better every day. The way they own what they do. Their ‘Why’s it like that?’ curiosity. How they always think of others and work together to get things done.
Dealing effectively with incoming calls about a range of insurance products and transactions is what this job is about. A real chance to make the most of your excellent customer service skills in a truly customer-focused role, you will spend each day finding and fulfilling a variety of needs, including bringing onboard new customers, keeping existing ones, and promoting other fantastic Saga products at every opportunity.
In short, you will deliver high-quality service and create exceptional experiences for our loyal customers by displaying professionalism and ownership of each call.
A natural people-person with a ‘Say Yes’ approach and excellent problem-solving skills, you are comfortable working individually and within a team. Someone who can deal with all manner of enquiries empathetically, collaboratively, and with precision pace, you have a flexible approach and lots of initiative too. What is more, you pride yourself on your high degree of accuracy, even when under pressure. Oh, and you have the curiosity to see how you can be part of our mission to create exceptional experiences every day!
We have roles within our Insurance team starting at £19,821 per annum. We also offer fantastic pay progression, a monthly reward scheme and other excellent benefits, it’s a great time to join us.
All our roles put the customer at the heart of what we do, if you can be the person that is target-driven, committed to professionalism, and committed to creating value in the customer’s world then we would like to hear from you.
To provide our customers with exemplary service by dealing with all calls efficiently, accurately, and promptly
To contribute proportionately to the Team’s achievements of all KPIs, as set by the Team Manager
To meet and exceed the quality standards set by Saga in handling calls and ensure that all promises to our customers are fulfilled
To give flexibility in working arrangements to ensure customer demands are satisfied
To use questioning and listening skills to fulfill customer requirements and needs
To develop and keep a thorough understanding of all products and processes
To be able to deal with demanding situations in an empathetic and professional manner
To keep client confidentiality always
To be able to investigate and resolve any customer complaints delivering first-class customer service
Our contact centre opening hours are 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm Saturday and 9am – 5pm on a Sunday. You will be required to work shift patterns that fall within these hours.
We are looking for new colleagues who share our values and have the right skills in the following areas:
- Precision pace whilst working in a busy, fast-paced customer service environment with an emphasis on sales
- Empathy and taking ownership of the customer’s journey, going above and beyond for each customer, and overcoming and finding solutions to their queries and complaints should they arise
- Curiosity and ability to use their experience and knowledge for influencing and negotiating
- Collaboration to succeed in working to demanding targets, KPIs and deadlines whilst remaining self-motivated and driven
- Digital skills and able to articulate strengths in using typical technologies for work such as laptops and Microsoft Office.
You will need to be able to work from home and come into the Folkestone office as this role is a remote office hybrid role.
Our values are:
- Warm and welcoming in every interaction
- Listens and asks questions to understand the needs of both customers and colleagues
- Understands how others feel and responds appropriately, recognising the occasions to go ‘above and beyond’
- Builds trust-based relationships
- Develops a network of relationships to find solutions and generate new ideas
- Contributes to an inclusive environment – embraces and encourages differences of opinion
- Supports other colleagues by sharing knowledge and skills
- Listens and communicates well with a variety of diverse audiences and situations
- Takes responsibility for making things happen and acts quickly when problems are identified
- Effectively juggles priorities and workload
- Focuses on what will add value
- Raises the bar on personal performance through seeking feedback and investing in own development
- Identifies ways to keep their business and technical knowledge up to date
- Proactively seeks solutions to problems
- Contributes ideas and asks questions at team meetings
- Keeps their thinking flexible and adapts as required
Job Reference: saga/TP/1877/1587