Salary: £11.45 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Car Park Attendant to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Healthcare on a full time basis, contracted to 37.5 hours per week.
As a Car Park Attendant, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Healthcare? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Carry out car park management duties including traffic control and infringement notices
- getting cars moved that are parked illegally
- Assisting security personnel
- Emptying Pay&Display machines
- changing batteries on Pay&Display machines
- reporting faults to the Facilities Manager
- Recording Fines Received
- Assisting the public who arrive at the hospital in an emergency to park their cars safely when possible
Our ideal Car Park Attendant will:
- To possess clear knowledge and demonstrate understanding of Car Parking services and client requirements developed through experience.
- To possess good team leadership / supervisory skills and an understanding of the different roles and skills of team members.
- Experience of working in an environment where there are peaks and troughs in demand during service times
- Experience of working in environments involving high levels of customer care
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Job Reference: com/1809/71996012/52594827/ONEWJ
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone’s talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive – Diversity is Our Strength!