Shift Hours: 0 – 0
Up to 33hrs per week available
£10.42 per hour (£17,880 per annum)
Do you dare to make a difference?
Care Assistants provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for Care Assistants to join our team in Blackhall Colliery.
Abbeyvale Care Centre is a caring residential service providing accommodation for people with a variety of different issues people may experience in their lives from physical needs, old age, dementia or mental health needs. It is our aim to ensure our residents feel comfortable and completely at ease at Abbeyvale.
Together our focus is to provide a positive, homely atmosphere that, with our tailored support, will help each person living with us to achieve the goals and aspirations that are important to them.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Care Assistants do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £10.42
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Your role as a Care Assistant will include:
- Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
- Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
- Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
- Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
- Help with personal care when required
- Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Care Assistant are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
“National Care Group are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for us”
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org