Salary: £10 p/h
Shift hours: Part Time
To provide excellent customer service from the preparation, presentation and service of food to the client & Sodexo’s satisfaction.
- Assist with all aspects of the preparation of food service areas and presentation of food to the company notified standard and wash up areas.
- Follow instruction, as directed by line manager and in accordance to the required SLA
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to clients, stakeholders & customers in all departments.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed to comply with company and industry standards
- To communicate well with clients, stakeholders, customers and colleagues demonstrating a helpful attitude at all times.
- To undertake cleaning and ensure all aspects of equipment and production area cleaning is completed to the Company’s standard according to the cleaning rota or as directed
- To attend/receive any job-related training as required
- Report all accidents and near misses in accordance to the health & safety documentation.
- Wear the correct full uniform always.
- Follow cleaning rota.
- Ensure that methods of preparation, production and presentation comply with Sodexo’s standards and procedures.
- Comply with all Company & Client policies, site rules and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, Food Safety, HACCP, Cook Chill system, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place.
- Identify any medical, dietary and allergen requests.
- Ensure that all equipment used, is in safe working order and report any faults to line manager, ensuring the equipment is not used until safe.
- Requested to attend safety awareness courses and staff safety forums.
- Accurately complete required documentation/check sheets.
- Accurately monitor their own consumables and equipment levels and place orders to the Management Team to deadline.
- Attend mandatory weekly & monthly meetings on site
- Complete additional reasonable requests as instructed by Sodexo management.
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent time keeper.
- Previous experience of working in a catering, food industry or hospitality environment.
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Previous food handling experience
- Strong customer service skills
- High levels of personal hygiene and appearance
- To hold a basic food hygiene certificate or equivalent
Location: 2SFG Carlisle, Riverbank, Brunel Way, Carlisle, Cumbria,, England