Salary: Depending On Experience
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Catering Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To ensure that all the duties and tasks under your control are covered by the staff available.
- To ensure that the preparation, presentation and service are carried out to comply with company standards
- To communicate well and demonstrate a pleasant and polite personality.
- To ensure that all products are well presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment.
- To provide an efficient, caring and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering department and deal with customer requests promptly.
- To ensure that the counter presentation, back up and service is to the Company’s standard.
- To ensure that all areas under your control are left clean and tidy at the end of each service following the close down procedure
- Ensure company cash procedures are followed and adhered too.
- To ensure at all times that Company and statutory regulations of hygiene and safety are adhered to by all members of staff under your control.
- To ensure that the staff under your supervision, perform their tasks correctly, are given necessary training and report any matters which you cannot resolve to Management.
- To supervise other areas of the team in the absence of other supervision.
- To attend to any reasonable requests by Management.
- To ensure that all relevant book keeping is completed to the company standards.
- To stock take as per the trading calendar
- Additional Ad-hoc duties;
- To report any customer complaints or compliments and take action if possible.
- To report any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food or other irregularities and take action if possible.
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary from time to time.
- IOSH Desirable
- Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Proven experience in working in the food service, catering and/or hospitality industry
- Industry acumen and knowledge of catering developments & innovations
- Good understanding of budget management
- Experience in supervising a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a standards compliance environment
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in catering
- Relevant qualification and training and IT literate – Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Location: 2SFG Gunstones, Stubley Lane, Dronfield, Derbyshire,, England