Salary: Up to £12ph, dependent on experience
Shift hours: Permanent
Our team in Croydon is looking for a Chef Manager to join their busy Primary School!
This is a wonderful catering opportunity for anyone that’s looking to enhance their catering management skills in an education setting. Our school has a team of 5 in the catering department, delivering 300 covers per day, the Chef Manager will be lead, training and of course, upskilling the team!
This bustling site is a great environment to be part of, with a great client relationship where no two days are the same. The Chef Manager is responsible for ensuring a prompt and delicious catering offering every day – ensuring that the students needs are met.
If you enjoy working in varied, busy environments with a hands on approach to catering, this opportunity is for you!
The successful Chef Manager in our team will have the following;
- Hands on catering experience
- Ability to lead a small team
- Enthusiastic and driven approach to work
- Ability to build strong, long lasting relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to deliver a wonderful catering offering in a prompt and efficient manner
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Excellent back office management skills for reporting