Shift hours: Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chef Manager to join us in leading our team to provide an excellent catering service at the prestigious Runnymede School in West Derby.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
This role is subject to Safer Recruitment checks and the successful applicant will be required to complete a DBS.
Rise with Sodexo
- Lead your team to deliver excellent catering operations for 200+ pupils, Monday – Friday
- Plan menus, manage costs and cook high-quality meals for pupils.
- To ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in relation to customers’ special dietary requirements, for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
- Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene standards of all areas, ensuring that legal and company standards are met.
- Manage your site budget, payroll and team recruitment and development
- Build and nurture a strong client relationship
- Ensure that high standards are upheld in health and safety and food safety
- Experience in managing catering operations of a similar scale
- Strong cooking abilities in a commercial setting
- Prior experience of school catering is advantageous
- Good commercial acumen with the ability to carefully control costs and maintain profit margins whilst delivering a high standard of service
- Experience of leading and training a high-performing team
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
Location: Sandfield Park, West Derby, England