Salary: Competitive salary
Shift hours: Full Time
Have you managed a catering team before? Do you have excellent catering skills?
We are looking for a passionate catering professional to join the Sodexo team as a Chef Manager based at our client’s site in Dalston. As the Chef Manager, you will have responsibility of ordering, planning of food and financial system input. You will also be in charge of any administration duties involved with managing the kitchen.
Rise with Sodexo
- Responsible for the full compliance of statutory & Company Regulations as regards to Food Safety and Hygiene.
- To attend daily briefing meetings, weekly department head meetings, monthly Health & Safety Meetings & Quarterly Staff Meetings.
- Responsible for the motivation, training & development of all team members, providing annual departmental training plan, and facilitating regular performance reviews and job chats with all members of the team resulting in the setting of personal goals.
- Responsible for control of the Kitchen cost and expenses budget to assist in the profit target achievement
- To ensure all menu items are fully costed to achieve budgeted GOP% levels & Specifications are set for recipes & presentation
- Food safety management system is adhered and maintained in line with audits scores achieved
- Experience in high volume catering
- Hospitality experience
- IT skills literate
- Strong communications skills
- Level 3 Food Safety
Location: Nestle, Dalston, England