Salary: 8.91 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
The Cleaner will work alongside the cleaning supervisor in order to ensure that services to the client exceed expectations. This is will be dealing indirectly with people around the building complying with company values.
- Work within the team taking responsibility for role
- Adhering to time keeping, productivity, quality of work, uniform and appearance standards, behaviour and attitude.
- Recording of information and monitoring, equipment and stock levels to contribute to the performance monitoring process, routine area checks
- Monitor and manage stock levels of cleaning consumables
- Comply with Chemical safety data sheet and risk assessments
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship so that the Client’s needs are understood and the Company reputation is enhanced.
- Work with the cleaning team in continually reviewing operational procedures to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Work to meet fluctuations in staffing levels/customer requests including covering of absence.
- Ensure that any equipment faults are reported and notifying the relevant person.
- Ensure adhere to the colour coding system and dispose of waste in the appropriate manner.
- Comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act and emergency procedures as required. Report any hazards and ‘Near Misses’ to the relevant person.
- Health and Safety
- knowledge of successful cleaning
- Good interpersonal and oral communication skills with people at all levels
- Understanding of safety and sanitation standards and guidelines
Location: Toyota & Lexus Academy ,Burnaston, Derbyshire, England