Salary: £8.91 – £8.91
Shift hours: Part Time
We are looking to hire a part-time Evening Cleaner. The position is on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have to undergo DBS and BPSS background checks, all paid by the company. The position is Monday to Friday, 15 hours a week.
The company has a sick pay scheme, holiday entitlement growing with the number of years you stay with us, benefit schemes, opportunities for development and growth and a good pension scheme.
- Maintain all areas of responsibility to the set standard of cleanliness within the timeframe given, complying at all times with standards laid down in the work schedule
- Maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- Comply with all Sodexo company policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations
- Continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses
- Attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- Attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities
- Maintain clients accommodation, using cleaning equipment, materials and supplies.
- Wear the appropriate uniform and PPE as required
- Report any near miss occurrences, accidents or faulty equipment to management
- Ensure effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organisation
- Provide cleaning services support across the site including using cleaning equipment, materials and supplies as directed when appropriate to clean different areas within the site
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Experience of working within military environment
Location: Ipswich, England