Salary: £12 – £12
Shift hours: Full Time
Cleaning Manager is to lead and motivate the cleaning team. This is an opportunity for customer focused individuals to implement a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Ensure all individual housekeeping and cleaning requirements are in place before the delegates arrive
- Ensure full compliance in relation to the purchasing of all products/equipment necessary to deliver the cleaning service
- Ensure that all costs and expenditure are within the budgeted levels agreed between the Client and Sodexo. Control all costs such as labour, expenses, cash purchases as agreed with your line manager
- Comply with all relevant sections of the Client Quality Assurance Audit.
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Ensure that all equipment, monies and the overall establishment, is safe and secure at all times
- Ensure the standards across the sites are in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators specified in the service contract
- Manage and control all stock, cleaning and chemical requirements used within the department
- Action customer compliments by praising staff and resolve complaints satisfactorily, referring to your line manager where necessary
- Attend to and take all necessary action, statutory or otherwise, in the event of incidents or accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food, or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate
- Comply with all Sodexo Company policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations
- To carry out the Manger role as per roster, undertaking all tasks within this role
- To manage recruitment, induct, train, motivate and appraise staff to promote good employee relations and operate within Company procedures, legislation and the Investors in People standards. Maintain training records for all staff, ensuring that individual needs are recognised and met either through on or off job training.
- Ensure that all Sodexo employees project a positive, approachable, friendly and professional image.
- Comply with the procedures as laid down within the Unit Personnel Manual or as advised by the Human Resources Manager.
- Support with the weekly & monthly team briefing meetings using the Company Team Brief format.
- To monitor, report and record all staff absences.
- Ensure all team members training is kept up to date at all times by following training matrix and planner
- To organise the H&S and QS documents, keeping them maintained and audit ready
- Complete weekly stock takes and manage onsite stock levels.
- To complete permit training and manage outside contractors onsite where possible
- To complete any reasonable requests from Management
- Ensure Time Clocking is approved and up to date.
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent communicator.
- Working with others
- Good listener
- Ability to priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexibility that is focused to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Can-do attitude.
- A Hands On approach
- Take charge of your own development
Location: Granta Park, Cambridge, England