Salary: £5,434 – £5,791.50 per annum
Shift hours: Part Time
Exeter Crown and County Court are currently recruiting for a Cleaner Operative.
You will provide the highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene to the company standards in line with the contract specifications and the contract KPIs.
Sodexo Justice Services delivers custodial and community rehabilitation services that challenge offending behaviour, protect the public and offer individuals the opportunity to change their lives for the better. We deliver the total operation of five prisons within England, Scotland and Wales and own six Community Rehabilitation Companies in partnership with crime reduction charity Nacro.
- Have full knowledge of all areas which are to be cleaned in the course of duty.
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards.
- Only use chemicals and equipment you have been trained on.
- Report any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use.
- Report any health and safety issues immediately.
- Ensure wet floor signs and warning notices are posted, when completing your tasks
- Be aware of material expenditure and cost and avoid unnecessary waste.
- Ensure that the cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment stored safely at all times.
- Inform your line manager of low levels of cleaning material stocks where appropriate so that new supplies can be re-ordered.
- Attend training course and meetings as is necessary to maintain standards in the contract and assist in carrying out the job role efficiently.
- Provide cover in other areas in times of sickness and holidays.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is kept clean and maintained in safe working order.
- Report any defects to the line manager/supervisor immediately
- Able to clean all areas of the court building paying particular attention to detail.
- Experience in cleaning services.
- Comply with company and statutory regulations.
- Deliver consistent level of service within the company standards in line with the contract specifications
Location: Exeter Law Courts, England