Shift hours: Permanent
As a Cleaner, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Cleaner. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
- To carry out the various daily, weekly & periodic cleaning duties required under the contract service level agreement and follow the cleaning schedule as directed by your line manager
- To ensure you are aware of & comply with all client & company health & safety procedures and standards at all times e.g. COSHH, uniforms & PPE, Manual handling, Fire procedures
- To ensure that any health & safety hazards, issues, near misses & accidents are reported to your Manager at the earliest opportunity
- To maintain a clean, safe & hygienic working environment at all times
- To achieve the relevant cleaning quality & productivity targets
- Cleaning duties are physical activities which will include pushing cleaning trolleys, manual handling and using cleaning equipment in line with health & safety training
- To actively participate in any team meetings & training as required by sharing your knowledge & experience with other team members
- To follow the company cleaning procedures whilst seeking opportunities to do things better, raising suggestions with your line manager to ensure we continuously improve our operation .
- To ensure all equipment provided is used, maintained & stored correctly in line with the operating instructions and company procedures & report any defects to your Line Manager
- To comply with any reasonable requests made by your Line Manager including working in areas other than those to which you are accustomed
- High standards of personal hygiene
- High standards of customer care
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of COSHH