Salary: £15.50 – £15.50
Shift hours: Part Time
To be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of areas to include Contact and Non-Contact Barriers, as allocated by the Cleaning Manager/Supervisor to the standard required by the Client and Sodexo.
- Ensure complete knowledge of all areas which are to be cleaned in the course of duty
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and period tasks.
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Cleaning Manager/Supervisor only after correct training is given. Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use.
- Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriate at all times,e.g wet floor signs and “warn” customers where possible.
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
- Comply with all security regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings as laid down by client and Sodexho.
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance and general cleanliness to comply with statutory and Company regulations, wearing company uniform as specified.
- Draw to the attention of the Cleaning Supervisor/Manager low levels of cleaning material stocks where appropriate so that replacement/new supplies can be re-ordered
- Draw to the attention of the Cleaning Supervisor/Manager any potential hazards on site or infringements of Health & Safety Legislation.
- Attend training courses and meetings as is necessary to maintain standards in the contract and assist in carrying g out the job role efficiently
- Provide cover in other areas in times of sickness and holidays when requested by the Cleaning Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is kept clean & maintained in safe working order.
- Comply with all Sodexho Company policies procedures and client site rules and regulations
- Comply with all Company & client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place
- To attend any reasonable management request
- Report and take necessary action for any incidents of accidents, fire, theft, loss, damage, or other irregularities.
- Experience working in a cleaning team
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
Location: Ringaskiddy, Cork, Ireland