Shift hours: Full Time
The Cleaning Supervisor role is responsible for delivering cleaning services as well other day to day facilities services to site. The key focus for this role is to ensure that all services are delivered in an effective, efficient and timely manner with least interruption to the customer.
- Co-ordinate staff at start of shift
- To work on areas with, or in the absence of staff ensuring all areas are covered.
- To complete RTW, holiday cover, timesheets and stock for designated zone.
- To manage stock control for the group to include weekly stock takes of cleaning cupboards site wide
- Ensure regular checks of the equipment and machines used during the working day. Any faults/ defects to be reported to the line manager
- To ensure that work instructions and safety procedures are followed and implemented
- Adhere to all company & client policies, procedures, site rules and regulations.
- Comply with all company & client procedures relating to Health & Safety & safe working practices.
- Respond positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Carry out & complete relevant Helpdesk requests within the set time frames.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn as directed by line manager and in accordance with the working instructions / procedures. Prepared to work to strict timelines sometimes in isolated areas and following stringent dress codes relevant to the area.
- Knowledge and experience of Facilities Operation, in particular reference to cleaning
- Machine skills desirable
- Knowledge of COSHH
- Strong customer services skills
- Strong team player, be self-motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers and multi-service teams and service personnel to achieve results
Location: Hitchin, England