Salary: £28,500 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.
Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK?s leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Commis Chef to help us create exceptional food experiences for RA Group on a full time basis.
As a Commis Chef, you will be working in a passionate and hard-working team to create an outstanding culinary experience for our customers. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
Could you bring your spark to RA Group? Here’s what you need to know before applying for a Commis Chef position with us.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Being an enthusiastic team player and excellent communicator
- Helping with general kitchen tasks as directed
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
vComplying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Commis Chef will:
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
- Passionate about great-tasting food
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms ? some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
As part of Compass you?ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK?s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/1905/C98901/52431953/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.