About the role
Sense has a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Engagement team as the Creative Content Lead. This full time role will work flexibly from home and our offices in Birmingham.
In this role you will lead on the planning and delivery of projects for our Brand and Content team, ensuring the effective production of high quality, relevant, and engaging content and creative assets. You will be responsible for writing, editing and quality checking copy, as well as overseeing Sense's wider annual content plan. This will include:
- Designing and delivering an annual content plan that takes a digital first approach, puts storytelling at its heart, and helps achieve Sense's strategy.
- Project managing briefs from concept to delivery and keeping key stakeholders updated on project progress
- Producing copy for a wide range of formats and channels, including video, website, blog, social media graphics and offline collateral, ensuring it is audience-centred, driven by insight and always reflects our tone of voice.
Key skills and experience
- Experience of working in a content, creative, or digital team, either in-house or at an agency.
- A flair for producing good written content for different audiences, including people living with complex disabilities, supporters, professionals, partners, and colleagues.
- Demonstrable project management skills, with the ability to plan and deliver multiple parallel content projects to time, cost, quality and required accessible standards.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world.
We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.
Working at Sense can be incredibly rewarding; we offer the opportunity to work in a large, diverse and successful charity where people can develop their skills, knowledge and careers in a supportive and flexible environment. In addition we have excellent training and development, the opportunity for you to join our Group Personal Pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.