** Remote/home working allowed with occasional visits to the Folkestone, Kent office so this role will suit candidates in a commutable distance **
At Saga we believe in exceptional experiences everyday whilst being a driver for positive change in our markets and communities. Our values are precision pace, empathy, curiosity, collaboration. If this resonates with you then it’s time to do the best work of your life!
Saga has undergone a digital and data transformation, implementing additional technology to drive automated and targeted customer journeys.
And right now, we are looking for a CRM Technical Specialist to join our technical arm of the CRM team. This role will be instrumental in maximizing the efficiency of our CRM tools, the data inside it, and how the software is used to improve customer experience. You will be responsible for data integration, build of data tables, campaign build using advanced technical queries and integration of web applications.
In return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If you have specialist CRM skills and are enthusiastic about new technologies to improve processes, then apply now!
Please note, this role is a fixed term contract until January 2022.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies and customer journey campaigns that support the business strategic objectives and efficiently deliver our automation programme
- Undertake all technical functions of the CRM role, including data integration, data tables/structures and advanced technical queries.
- Understand the marketing data specifications and ensure all data is available and usable for marketing campaigns
- Provide technical support to wider CRM team, assisting in technical builds, upskilling, and training.
- Proactively suggest ideas for continuous improvement with new emerging technologies
- Demonstrable technical CRM (specifically Adobe Campaign) experience incorporating integrated campaign delivery across multiple touchpoints, customer journey development, automation, multi-channel workflows and dynamic content delivery
- Strong knowledge of the more advanced features within Adobe Campaign
- Knowledge of Adobe suite of tools (Analytics, Target) and new, emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of data integration and a passion for digital solutions
- Natural curiosity of campaign MarTech tools and wider market innovation
- Strong influential skills with the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively across functions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and able to come across as a professional, credible, respected representative of Saga
- Strong levels of multi-tasking, prioritisation, and solution-orientated approaches
- Sound understanding of a Financial Services regulatory environment
- Well organised and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Consistently challenges and suggests improvements
- Proactive and positive mindset
- Self-sufficient and strong ownership skills
Our values are:
- Precision Pace – Always owning and making things happen
- Empathy – Always aware of others
- Curiosity – Always asking why
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
Job Reference: saga/TP/89/1351