Customer and Patient Experience Lead
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare (LPCH) is seeking an experienced and passionate individual to join our team as a Customer and Patient Experience Lead. This role offers a unique opportunity to take full ownership of end-to-end customer and patient interactions, ensuring alignment with LPCH’s strategic objectives and driving continuous improvements in service levels.
- End-to-End Experience Management: Own and manage the complete customer and patient experience and interactions across operational functions to ensure the best experience is embedded and sustained.
- Documentation and Process Integration: Partner with operations to ensure all customer and patient interactions are documented within processes. Maintain current and future state process maps, guidelines, and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Continuous Experience Improvement: Identify, own, and manage improvements in customer and patient experiences. Ensure that interactions are efficient, effective, and compliant with regulatory requirements through proactive enhancements.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Own and manage stakeholder engagement to gather feedback, ensure alignment, and drive buy-in for customer and patient experience initiatives, including any relevant changes. Foster collaboration and ensure stakeholder satisfaction.
- Risk Management: Identify, assess, record, and manage risks associated with customer and patient interactions. Take appropriate actions to mitigate risks and address potential issues proactively.
- Performance Tracking and Reporting: Define, own, track, and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to customer and patient experiences. Provide regular updates and insights to stakeholders.
As part of you employment with LPCH you will have access to an exciting benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Outstanding training & development programmes
- Up to £1200 refer a friend bonus
- Full support from our employee assistance programme including a health and well-being app
- Savings and discounts at multiple retailers through our rewards portal
As the Customer and Patient Experience Lead, you will be responsible for orchestrating and enhancing the end-to-end customer and patient experiences across operational functions. Your primary focus will be embedding and sustaining best-in-class experiences while continuously improving service levels in response to organizational needs and regulatory requirements, to be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Proven track record in designing and implementing customer experience plans and improvements
- Proven track record in designing, implementing, and managing customer/patient interactions across multiple operational areas
- Experience in leading through others, especially in a context where continuous improvement and change are common
- Hands-on experience in identifying and delivering change and continuous process improvement
- Ability to analyse process data, pinpoint inefficiencies, and derive insights for improvement
- Excellent problem-solving ability, including root-cause analysis skills
- Knowledge of tools and techniques to visually represent the customer/patient journey, such as flowcharts or Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- Strong understanding of the industry including regulatory requirements, best practices, and associated challenges
- Proven track record of service/experience performance management and tracking, including setting up and analysing KPIs
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare are one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK and have been supporting patients in this way since 1975. We provide care to more than 100,000 patients in their own home, at work, or in the community, ranging from straightforward delivery of medication to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, and private medical insurers. Our range of treatments and conditions includes home parenteral nutrition, chemotherapy, IV antibiotics, enzyme replacement therapy, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and much more.
We are defined by our ICARE values and we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity & inclusion, taking a person-centred approach to our interview process that is fair and free from both discrimination and bias. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our resourcing team.