ABOUT REDROW HOMES
Redrow is the UK’s fastest growing house builder.
Our purpose is to create a better way for people to live. We care about the quality of homes we build, the people who help us build them, the communities we create and the societies in which we live.
We are looking for high performing people looking to build a career with Redrow. At Redrow you will be part of a business that recognises achievement.
The Apprentice Customer Service Coordinator will work closely with the customer service coordinators to help deliver a first class service to our customers throughout the customer service process. The Customer Services team requires the ability to deal effectively and efficiently with all customers and be able to manage customers’ expectations appropriately with the objective of achieving customer satisfaction from our customers. The Apprentice Customer Service Coordinator will shadow member of the whole customer service team to learn and understand the keys skills required to deliver the key responsibilities set out below.
1. Champion the customer throughout the business and be the first point of contact with the customer once completion has taken place answering calls and queries accurately and consistently
2. Maintain a smartly presented, polite, diligent, positive and professional attitude at all times; demonstrate knowledge and build customer confidence
3. Assist the Head of Customer Service and the Customer Service Manager with day-to-day business and customer requirements
4. Work within the guidelines of the NHBC/Premier Guarantee and Redrow's standards
5. Ensure accuracy of all customer details and all communication is correctly recorded on Redrow’s computer systems and communicate regularly with customers in accordance with the procedures set out.
6. Manage customer expectations through clearly explaining the situation, next steps and potential outcomes
7. Take ownership of queries, resolving routine non-complex issues yourself and escalating complex issues to your Customer Services Manager or Head of Customer Services.
8. Create and issue work instructions on RedCS/Internal systems, ensure Maintenance Technicians diaries are fully utilised, with consideration to geographical benefits and restrictions
9. Liaise with the Maintenance Technicians, Sub-Contractors & Material Suppliers; Monitor the progress of works and customer satisfaction and feedback on completion
10. Produce and maintain plot files,
11. Where required, act proactively and diligently in the compilation of the Homefile.
12. Ensure registration of all new homes with Nationwide Property Assistance on the day of legal completion. Monitor daily registration reports and respond to pdf reports issued by Nationwide Property Assistance following purchaser contact
13. Health and Safety – Organize the annual PAT testing of the technicians electrical equipment
14. Ensure familiarity with Redrow Group’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities.
15. At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
16. Coordinating works in social housing plots
17. Taking delivery of goods and booking items onto spreadsheet
18. Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change.
Effective working relationships are an essential part of daily working life.
The focus in this role is both:-
Internal: Colleagues within Operating Division.
External: Customers, Contractors and Sub- contractors
Redrow Homes Lancashire