Salary: £9.01 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
Our Customer Service Assistants are integral to the success of our business, now more than ever.
We are looking for colleagues to support our fantastic store teams in ensuring we continue to provide our members and customers with great service in-store, as well during home deliveries requested via the “Snappy Shopper” app.
Alongside picking and delivering customers’ shopping in a company vehicle, you’ll also support other tasks such as filling shelves, helping customers on the shop floor and serving on the tills.
You don’t need to have worked in this environment before; we’ll provide you with all the training and ‘know-how’ you’ll need to do a great job. What is really important is that you have a good work ethic, along with a flexible approach and helpful attitude.
We’re looking for candidates to start as soon as possible. Please make your application at the earliest opportunity as we may close this vacancy early, depending on the response we receive.
- Picking and delivering shopping to our customers’ required locations (our delivery vehicles for “Snappy Shopper” are small vans)
- Making sure the store is well-stocked with products (including working deliveries, filling shelves, etc.)
- Offering a friendly and helpful service to our members and customers
- Working safely and legally, including processing age-related sales on the tills or on delivery of goods (as required)
- Any other reasonable tasks to support the running of the store
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Genuine commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Flexible, hard-working and confident
- Basic level of literacy (incl. numeracy and IT)
- Happy to drive for work with a full clean driving licence (held for at least 6 months)
Due to having responsibility for age-restricted products/sales during home deliveries, the successful candidate will need to be aged 18 years or over. The successful candidate will have a DBS check conducted.
Location: The Avenue, Wivenhoe