At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our friendly team in at Tarmac’s ‘Hub, Mountsorrel in Leicestershire.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different background.
As a Customer Service Coordinator you will be reporting directly to Customer Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for the receipt of customer orders and accurate input of orders into our system as well as monitoring the progress of quoted works. This role will also entail working closely with the Fleet and Capacity planners to ensure customers are kept informed at all times allowing us to plan our fleet to meet relevant commercial demands.
Other duties of a Customer Service Coordinator will include;
- Liaise with customers regarding delivery queries
- E-mail orders and liaise with other team members regarding customer orders
- Adhere to site Health and Safety policy and procedures at all times
The ideal candidate for the role of Customer Service Coordinator will be able to demonstrate previous work experience in the customer service role gained within a fast-paced environment.
- Customer Interface skills, dealing with stakeholders of varying seniority levels both internally and externally
- An excellent telephone manner
- Computer skills, answering emails, (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel)
- Good accuracy skills
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/115/2561