In the past 18 months, we have enjoyed TREBLE employee headcount in North America. We're a highly acquisitive business and have been lucky enough to acquire some amazing businesses in this time.
As we continue to grow across North America, we're hiring for an amazing Technical Support Specialist (3rd Line). This role is a brand new role to support the increasing demand from new and existing customers across Pacific and Mountain time zones.
Working within the Professional Services Department, this role will focus on providing technical customer solutions for our suite of products.
As a Technical Solutions Specialist (TSE) you will be responsible for researching and resolving complex escalated client issues through a high-level of analysis and expertise, lending said expertise internally, working closely with QA/Development teams to determine solutions, and test incorporated fixes into future product releases.
You will also be responsible for responding promptly and accurately to technical and proprietary software help requests, over the phone or through other electronic mediums, portraying a positive and friendly attitude, and delivering high levels of customer service, both internally and externally, as needed, and as assigned by management or management representative. This is an internally promoted position only
- Manage the level three queue daily and relay the resolutions to the TSS or TSS II
- Provide exceptional customer service and support via chat, outbound calls, email, fax or other methods as specified within company standards and guidelines, as needed, and as assigned by management.
- Maintain and increase product knowledge on applicable products/applications via training, documentation, and personal research.
- Document all customer contacts, issues, and resolutions timely and thoroughly in the CRM (Zendesk, Jira).
- Work with the QA team to escalate software defects and enhancements for resolution. • Verify defects or the resolution of defects through testing and troubleshooting.
- Research and resolve highly complex escalated issues software and technical issues in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate development-related issues to support.
- Verify release notes and/or product specifications.
- Proactively anticipate issues with new releases (i.e., loss of customization, special circumstances, etc.)
- Provide input for new products, features, product usability and supportability.
- Participate in Sprint Review or Product Training meetings.
- Escalate tickets following escalation guidelines as needed.
- May be called on for training creation, input, or delivery as assigned by management.
- May be called on to assist, mentor and support frontline technical solutions professionals.
- Maintain documents of system requirements and configurations for support only. Identify departmental technical needs and make suggestions.
- Test software and hardware applications as they change in the industry and apply the knowledge as needed
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Toronto, Canada Remote