Full Time – 35 Hours
We have big goals over the next few years.
We’re going to be fighting for mental health in a way we never have before.
Together we’ll be working to make sure everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets the support and respect they deserve.
We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect. We provide advice and support to empower anybody experiencing a mental health problem and we campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
We are embarking on an exciting phase of our CRM and data selections journey, introducing new tools and processes. If you know how to lead a Data Selections Team, and you are confident in leading the implementation of FastStats and PeopleStage, utilising the full range of these tools to develop and integrate supporter journeys by facilitating the creation of automated marketing campaigns, then this is the role for you!
You will need:
- Excellent team management skills
- Experience of project management involving colleagues from other teams
- Experience of running complex data selections and segmentations using a range of analytical tools including SQL and FastStats and producing analysis to inform marketing strategies
- Experience of working on the design and implementation of new systems for data selections
You will join the Data and CRM Team as Data Selections & Campaign Automation Lead.
You will be managing two Data Selection Analysts, and will be responsible for working with teams from across the charity to manage our campaign production schedule, together with providing support to devise and extract accurate and targeted selections to enable our charity to communicate with the right supporters at the right time in the right way, identifying opportunities for growing income.
This position will initially, in line with current government guidance be based from home, with an expectation of being home based for the next six months or until updated government guidelines are published. However, if / when government guidelines change the role may then revert to being office based, whilst retaining some flexible working options.
Equality & Diversity
We value the power of diversity. We embrace the different perspectives that each of us bring. We are creating an inclusive working environment where everyone is appreciated for being authentic and bringing their whole selves to work regardless of race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience.
We are committed to becoming truly anti-racist in everything we do and ensuring that all our employees are treated fairly and equitably at work and promoting equity in physical and mental health for all.
Please view the attached job description and person specification for the full list of duties and responsibilities.
Closing Date: 28th June 2021
Our strategy has becoming an anti-racist organisation right at the centre of our work. For more information please visit – https://www.mind.org.uk/about-us/our-strategy/
A little bit about Mind
We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect.
We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
- Supporting people likely to develop mental health problems, to stay well.
- Empowering people who experience a mental health problem to make informed choices about how they live and recover
- Ensuring people get the right services and support at the right time to help their recovery and enable them to live with their mental health problem
- Opening the doors to people with experience of mental health problems participating fully in society
- Gaining equality of treatment for people who experience both mental health and other forms of discrimination
Our values underpin everything we do. They are:
- Open: We reach out to anyone who needs us.
- Together: We’re stronger in partnership.
- Responsive: We listen, we act.
- Independent: We speak out fearlessly.
- Unstoppable: We never give up.
Closing Date: 28th June 2021
Mind is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Stratford, London (Homeworking during COVID-19)