Shift hours: Permanent
Do you pride yourself in having impeccable phone etiquette? Are you able remain professional within a high pressurised environment? Are you able to use your own initiative, efficiently within challenging situations? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our Dispatch Administrators answers calls requesting repairs and maintenance from hospital staff, accurately logging all calls and labour feedback on a computerised system. We are looking for a new member to join our highly dedicated team, delivering outstanding service for all patients and visitors.
- Sort and dispatch calls and e-mails to the relevant department accurately within a timely professional manner
- Update and amend information when changes occur
- Ability to record accurate data of all untoward incidents and repairs requiring maintenance involvement.
- Resolve stakeholder queries competently and enthusiastically to represent our organisation in a professional light
- Act as a receptionist as required
- To work as part of a team ensuring administration office works efficiently and effectively, responding to customer needs.
- Previous experience in this role/similar position is essential
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to communicate effectively and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft systems to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check; costs met by the employer.