Salary: £13.78 per hour
“I love working for EMR. The industry is fascinating and no two days are the same”
This role will give you the opportunity to say these exact words just like one of our very own drivers.
Our industry truly is fascinating and has the variety factor, giving you the opportunity as a Class 1 Driver to meet new customers on a regular basis.
Our rotas for nights away are pretty flexible, so whether you’re interested in working the odd night away, a full week away or you’re just looking for local work. Then we want to hear from you.
We like to offer a good work-life balance for our drivers so the flexibility can work in your favour.
As a family-owned business, we respect and appreciate all the hard work given by all of our drivers. We believe our drivers are all key members of our business and strategy. Without them, our business would come to a standstill, how would we move our materials!
You’ll be driving and operating our very own Bulker Tipper vehicles that include a microwave and fridge, whilst transporting material between our sites and customer sites whilst offering a world-class customer experience to all customers.
If you don’t have experience with Bulker Tipper vehicles, don’t worry, we would still like to hear from you, as we offer in-house training.
So what do we need from you? Well, if you have read and stuck with us this long, you are probably on our page. You will need to:
- Hold a HGV Class 1 (CAT C +E) licence
- Take a methodical approach to work
- Be patient, able to work unsupervised, and stay calm under pressure
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers, and provide a high level of customer service
- Be able to follow instructions, and know when to discuss changes to plans with your line manager
- Be a good communicator, and be able to avoid conflict
- Be able to recognise/anticipate hazardous situations and react accordingly
Hours per week: 45