As a Driver Technician your role will involve more than driving from a to b… you will be involved in delivering and installing health related products that help our customers remain independent in their own homes for longer. Delivering life enhancing equipment, you will see directly the benefits to life this brings.
Medequip as a values-driven organisation places an emphasis not only on results but also on how those results are achieved. There is particular focus on safety, empathy, respect, teamwork, and excellence in all we do.
Under the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 there is a requirement for those working in care homes to be fully vaccinated. This will apply to all Medequip staff visiting care homes. Therefore applications will only be accepted from candidates who can evidence that they have been fully vaccinated unless medically exempt.
• Delivering, collecting, and installing healthcare equipment in our customers’ homes
• Demonstrating the equipment for our customers • Loading equipment onto and off the van
• Basic DIY tasks The Person
• Have a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 3 years
• Deliver a service with empathy and care
• Work well independently and as part of a team as well as having good communication skills
• Be flexible with working days/hours to suit the needs of the business
• Participate in an emergency on-call rota The Benefits
• Up to 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) Van for travel to and from work
• Pension scheme Healthcare scheme
• Life assurance Cycle to work scheme
• Employee assistance programme Discount arrangements
• Opportunities for career progression Free uniform
To apply for this role please apply via the following link: https://uk.indeed.com/jobs?q=medequip&l=Harmondsworth%2C%20Greater%20London&vjk=dc8b3149f2072404
If you are interested in a role where you can work in a great team with great benefits and carry out a role where you can add value to our customers lives every day, then this is the role for you. We welcome applications from all sections of the Community as an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are also happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know. We take our data privacy seriously and commit to processing your data in line with GDPR guidelines. Medequip’s Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed in connection with our recruitment processes. Please email your CV specifying the location that you wish to be based at to firstname.lastname@example.org
£19,800 increasing to £22,440 after 7 weeks training