£11.02 per hour plus Tips shared across the business (TRONC)
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate Restaurant Supervisor to join us at Prezzo to help us to continue offering our best possible dining experience.
We are looking for a new Restaurant Supervisor to join our Prezzo Family, who is looking to take their career to the next level (become one of our managers!) This is the ideal opportunity for a passionate and experienced person with a strong waiting staff background to elevate your career, or for an existing Restaurant Supervisor to join the best Italian premium casual dining group in the UK!
As a Prezzo Restaurant Supervisor you will:
- Have natural leadership skills and have the desire to learn and grow!
- Be a strong communicator and have the willingness to take the lead when our managers may not be present.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a desire to grow your skills and career to become a Prezzo Assistant Manager; We want to offer you a career with us!
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian dining experience.
- Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting to return. We take #Pride in everything we do (this is a core Prezzo value!)
Our ‘Deal’; What’s in it for you?
- Tips shared across our business evenly and fairly via our TRONC system.
- Take your birthday off on us!
- Christmas Day & Boxing Day off!
- Be part of ‘Grow’, Our internal development programme. We will give you a career to be proud of.
- Free food on shift.
- Bring up to 11 friends or family members and get 50% off your total bill.
- Cash in by referring new employees using our ‘More People Like You’ scheme.
- ‘Wagestream’; Release your wages flexibly throughout the month!
- Dedicated wellbeing & mental health support and access GP services.
- Welcoming, fun & culturally diverse working environment.
Where is our Restaurant?
Located at Cornhill, the historic centre of the small market town of Bridgwater and close to the High Street. Prezzo Bridgwater was formerly the Old Corn Exchange, an outstanding Grade 1 listed building dating back to 1834. The restaurant’s opulent dining room boasts a spectacular domed portico entrance. The restaurant can also be accessed through the indoor market.
One Team… working together, with a common purpose, to achieve our goals.
Genuine Connection… building genuine relationships, where nothing is too much trouble.
Drive to Succeed… being bold enough to do the right thing, even when it’s hard, to help improve and grow.
Pride… making memorable moments by caring about everything we do, so everyone leaves wanting to return.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We have also been nominated for:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘London Health Workplace Award’.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.
Location: Prezzo Bridgwater
Salary: £11.02 per hour plus tronc