Salary: £10.76 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We are looking for an Energy & Billing Administrator to assist both the Building Services team and the Building and Environmental Compliance Manager by providing a wide range of administrative support.
• Administrative support with regards to waste contracts, including invoice checking and the collation of analytical data.
• Management of compliance servicing programme (residential premises). To include maintenance of programmes and liaison with consultants and tenants.
• Assist with management of non-residential compliance servicing programme as required.
• Admin support and data collation for energy analytics (eg. annual report figures, league tables etc).
• Administration of Society tenancy and property records as appertaining to energy supply. Ensuring COTs are implemented and Supplier records are maintained as correct.
• Administration of sub-metered tenant invoicing. Arranging reads and billing.
• Review all incoming invoices for accuracy and liaising with energy companies when they are incorrect. Assisting with the resolution of billing disputes.
• Processing of energy invoices for payment.
• Check consolidated invoices for abnormal usage i.e water leaks, gas leaks or excess electricity usage
• Identify and report utility faults or issues to Building Services / Compliance Manager as appropriate to resolve
• Create/run billing reports requested by Compliance Manager as appropriate
• Liaise with energy companies with regards to new or altered supplies.
• Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and confidently across all levels within the Society.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at any one time and effectively prioritise these to meet given deadlines.
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
• Confident to work off own initiative to resolve general day to day issues but also able to take a collaborative approach in support of meeting team objectives.
• Good level of numeracy and literacy.
• Good working knowledge of the Microsoft software products such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
• A positive and pro-active approach to change and continuous improvement.
• Understanding the protocols for handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently remotely.
• A team player with flexibility to assist other team members as and when required.
Location: Wherstead Park, The Street, Wherstead, Ipswich