At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Engineering Stores Supervisor to join our friendly team based in Mountsorrel Quarry, Leicestershire.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds, therefore prior technical experience isn’t always necessary for success.
As an engineering stores supervisor, you will operate an engineering stores service supporting 24/7 operations. This will also include you:
- Dealing directly with engineering colleagues.
- Developing systems and processes to ensure stock is well managed, costs controlled and key KPI’s are reported.
- Managing the supplier stock and continually monitor suppliers
- Assisting the Engineering Manager in controlling the engineering budget, generating detailed budget reports on a weekly, monthly and annual basis for management review
- Organising the stores for ease of use, ensuring that systems are in place for controlling the booking out of stock
- Recognized apprenticeship preferably a higher-level standard
- ONC/HNC Desirable
- Experience using SAP and CMMS
- Computer literate. Familiarity with computer software (word, excel, etc)
- Demonstrate problem solving capabilities
- A positive, proactive can – do attitude, Flexible and enthusiastic
Salary: Market leading salary, Great Company Benefits
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/110/2141