Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Events Supervisor – Southampton
Salary – Up to £24,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for an Events Supervisor to work alongside, support and develop the C&E business at one of our clients’ prestigious venues in Beaulieu.
As the Events Supervisor you will working closely with General Manager and Head Chef. You will also be liaising with potential clients as well as our existing C&E clients. You will managing and supervising events to ensure all client requirements are met and making sure all events at the venue run smoothly.
As Events Supervisor you will be hands on role. Your duties will include:-
- Overall responsibility for delivering excellent service in a fast paced quality C&E operations with key segments of weddings, Client events and small meetings, ensuring the highest standards and excellent customer service.
- Working closely with General Manager and Events Manager
- Lead and manage a large variable team
- Train and develop and upskill the team and looking at PDP to ensure we promote and grow within
- Compile rotas in line with budget and business needs making sure we are not over or understaffed
- Manage customer feedback forum and putting action plans together
- Oversee the delivery of all C&E bookings making sure we upsell and fully understand the C&E requirements
- To meet weddings couples as required on site
- Will be required to undertake Duty Manager shifts, as part of the senior management team
- Maintain a professional relationship with the internal teams to ensure the smooth running of the C&E department. Building relationships with external suppliers
- Maintaining the Health and Safety standards for the safe handling of food, and the correct use and storage of equipment/ facilities.
- Ensuring all conferences are fully set and that adequate staff are on site before guests arrive.
- You will be responsible for day to day conference and events business liaising with the on the day client to ensure the operation is delivered to the highest standards and leading the variable team to ensure all aspects of the event preparation and catering delivery are met.
- To liaise with the events operations team to ensure all events are planned for and delivered to the highest standard.
- To exceed customer and client expectations by demonstrating a positive and flexible attitude to requests, especially under pressure.