Salary: Up to £30,000
Shift hours: Permanent
Executive Chef – Norfolk
Up to £30,000
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote site, defence, police, prison and offshore sectors. It currently employs in excess of 30,000 employees in over 45 countries, with around 10,000 of those based in the UK.
RAF Marham in Norfolk is home to the frontline squadrons of the RAF’s Tornado Force, ready for operations across the globe.
The Station is also home to a range of engineering support functions from maintenance to frontline support. Over 3600 Service Personnel, civil servants and contractors work at RAF Marham.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Chef, responsible for providing culinary support . This support will include delivering special events, training of culinary teams, monitoring and maintenance of culinary standards, monitoring compliance with Compass procedures and systems and support for client functions.
If you are an innovative and creative Executive Chef or Development Chef, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer both work life balance and career development – Apply now !
- The Executive Chef will plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Taking responsibility for the food production with a hands-on approach
- Possess an exceptional drive for quality for Hospitality events
- Driving sales through centrally driven menu planning and promotions and preferred suppliers
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
- The Executive Chef will also be required to implement and maintain food monitoring procedures to facilitate budgetary control and to monitor all costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets.
- Proven experience in quality catering environments.
- Excellent people skills, able to lead and develop a team.
- Passion about food and customer service.
- Superb culinary skills.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- High standards and quality driven.
- Excellent organisational & communication skills.
- A ‘ Can Do ‘ attitude.
Location: King’s Lynn, Norfolk