Salary: £12.42 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We are recruiting a Facilities Coordinator to join the team located at Microsoft Edinburgh (EH1 3EG). The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the operational delivery of all Facility Management services over 4 days per week (Tues – Fri) in job share arrangement.
- The faultless upkeep of the allocated floor area
- To ensure that all building users experience the highest level of service in a pleasant, clean, and safe environment
- To demonstrate ownership of problems and relay solutions in a timely manner
- Provide high levels of customer service
- To enforce the site rules and standards including Housekeeping, Security and Health & Safety to all floor occupants
- Welcoming staff and visitors to the building.
- Co-ordinating meeting rooms and hospitality bookings with the Events teams
- Management of and order of stationery, office supplies & free issue food supplies
- Liaise with landlord reception as required
- Day to day management and support of on site cleaning operative, including training
- Act as point of contact for internal/external telephone/email queries in an efficient and concise manner
- Act as a point of contact for suppliers/contractors and Sodexo Staff who visit and work on site
- Act as point of contact to deal with day to day queries made by the client
- Where appropriate, reporting of accidents and incidents
- Assist with setting up of meeting room display/video conferencing equipment for on-site meetings
- To report and follow up on any maintenance faults with landlord and 3rd party maintenance provider
- Conduct Weekly Health and Safety Walks of Building & complete other required Health and Safety documents and checks
- To carry out regular and systematic checks of the meeting rooms ensuring rooms are clean, tidy and set up to standard.
- Primary focus on delivery of all FM Operation SLAs in accordance with KPI & Output measurements
- Co-ordinate with other account team members to deliver service level agreement.
- Comply with HSE requirements as outlined within the SLA and as instructed by the company policy.
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies in relevant books/documentation
- Ensure all contractors, under sphere of control, operate within appropriate HSE processes and client HSE standards
- Responsible for the image and visual standards of the site/s taking ownership of any issues or concerns
- Meeting room set up/down, including the rearranging/ Removal of tables & chairs.
- Ensure good communication and co-ordination with the other co-ordinator on job share arrangement.
- Co-ordinate site waste and recycling arrangements.
- Co-ordinate with Security and report any faults on access entry system where necessary
- Take ownership and understand customer requirements and be able to demonstrate the ability to close out concerns and ensure customer is kept appraised at all times.
- In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Understanding and experience of ensuring focus is on individual customer needs, capable of anticipating any needs whilst meeting required service levels
- Flexibility that is focused to delivering exceptional customer service
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational skills and a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure in a very fast paced environment and to balance conflicting deadlines
- Strong PC skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Well organised and good prioritisation and planning skills
- Key focus for this role is to ensure that all FM services are delivered in a confident and efficient manner
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
- Practical experience in working with supply partners to deliver a seamless, integrated service
- Customer services experience and the ability to communicate at all levels
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland