Salary: Competitive salary
Shift hours: Full Time
Are you a highly experienced Facilities Manager with a proven track record in managing hard and Soft Services? Do you have exceptional client relationship management skills and accustomed to delivering a 5* customer service? We have an excellent opportunity for you right here!
We are looking to recruit a Facilities Manager who will deputise for the Account Manager in all matters relating to the management of the Leonardo Helicopters account in Yeovil. As the Facilities Manager, you will be directly responsible for the Health and Safety Environment including line management of the Sodexo HSE Team. Supporting the onsite management team with the annual audit program which covers a range of our Tier 1 Suppliers
The ideal candidate will have the relevant health and safety experience with Nebosh qualification preferable but not essential.
Rise with Sodexo
- Development and execution of growth strategies with regards to workplace management and product offering across all service lines.
- Understanding of the business units specifically financial documentation and accountancy of the sites is accurate and within agreed budgeted levels for all workplace activities.
- Ensure the standards across the site are in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators specified in the service contract
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures, site rules and statutory regulations including Health & Safety, safe working practices, cleanliness, fire and COSHH in line with UK legislation. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in the workplace and training of staff.
- To carry out regular service audits at all business units
- Develop long-term client relationships in line with the ‘clients for life philosophy’ to enhance the retention of current clients and customers, gain referrals for new business and attract new customers.
- Effectively lead a highly capable workplace team who will deliver against the strategic growth objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring the leadership of all workplace employees including effective resource management, recruitment, induction, PDR’s, development, coaching and performance management.
- Experience of having operated successfully within an outsourced integrated facilities management environment
- Demonstrable track record of developing successful operational strategies across a broad portfolio of services
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Proven experience in Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Proven track record of leading and managing experienced operators and large numbers of employees
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- High standards of numeracy and written communication
- Nebosh – National General Certificate and/or Diploma or equivalent Health & Safety qualification
Location: Yeovil, England