Salary: up to £54,000 + benefits
Shift hours: Full Time
If you are an established Facilities Management Operations manager with a corporate HQ background and strong Soft services bias, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager with a good feel for high standards service, exceptional customer experience in a corporate HQ setting and forward thinking with good digital awareness to join our team on Astra Zeneca contract in Cambridge on a 18 months Fixed Term contract.
We offer a well-established team, a salary up to £54,000 + benefits and excellent progression and development opportunities within the company.
- Act as a single point of contact (SPOC) / interface for the Building Users for all CO services
- Supporting Building Users operational needs and coordinating activities to enable these objectives as appropriate
- Supporting Site Leadership and Cross Functional operational needs and coordinating activities to enable these objectives as appropriate.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the estate.
- Ensure alignment, connectivity and engagement with services in the CO delivery chain and other service functions, identifying, developing and optimising solutions that best align to Campus and Site needs
- Drive consistency in standards across sites.
- Ensure consistency of approach and compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
- Provide oversight, direction and targets for all supply chain participants
- Ensure security of supply and customers services, to track and optimize performance
- Manage relationships and act as single interface with facility partners (for example, Landlords, local residence committees, councils)
- Support delivery of onsite engagement activities on behalf of CO and Cambridge Strategy
- Escalate user requirements/ demands that cannot be fulfilled due to service scope and availability constraints
- Proven track record in a managerial role in operational facilities management
- Multi-site and multi-service delivery experience
- Soft FM bias preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and provide high quality work
- Ability to effectively question methods and strategies to ensure effectiveness of activities conducted
- Highly experienced manager with proven ability to inspire and motivate workforce to deliver world class customer service
- High level of practical knowledge of relevant employment, hygiene, Health and Safety and general legislative requirements
- Positive “Can Do” Attitude
Location: Cambridge, England