Salary: £10.5 – £10.5
Shift hours: Part Time
Support and lead the delivery of all events within ACC Liverpool. Ensuring high levels of service are delivered in these areas, lead the team so that they are motivated and engaged whilst providing guests with the best possible experience.
Key attributes – Essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for food and beverage
- Passion for working with people
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional time keeping skills
- The ability to motivate and engaged employees to deliver first class service.
- A passion to develop employees by guiding and delivering feedback.
- Overseeing & coordinating the friendly, professional, and efficient customer service across all areas of the business alongside the operations team.
- Lead, engage, motivate and train the team to create a high level of performance within ACC Liverpool
- Assist the operations team in ensuring that all requirements for each event are met to ensure the smooth running of all events.
- Ensure that all areas are set and prepared to meet with relevant requirements.
- Oversee and support all operations on a daily basis.
- Ensure adherence to company uniform standards across all areas
- Ensure that all areas open are effectively closed down and stock variances controlled
- Manage stock levels and ensure an effective stock rotation procedure
- Ensure that every opportunity is taken to ‘up sell’ to our customers
- Ensure that casual employees are thoroughly briefed of expectations
This role is a contracted casual role.
Location: ACC Liverpool, England