Salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience
have a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Manager to join us at Bembridge
will I be doing?
Working closely with the Head of Hospitality,
other Food and Beverage Managers and Food and Beverage Team Leaders you will
ensure the smooth
running of your venue within the hotel.
Hospitality is a very important part of our guests’ experience when
staying at Warner. As a Food and Beverage Manager you are part of one great
team, working within our restaurant, bar and coffee shop facilities. With inspiring and
tasty menus and settings to be proud of, you will play an integral part in
providing a perfect customer journey for our guests.
Where will I be working?
Set within magnificent grounds, Bembridge is part of the Warner Hotels
Group. This beautiful, 258-bedroom hotel with a theatre, purpose-built spa and
Leisure facilities, and restaurant is a stone’s throw from the beach with
stunning views of the Solent on the Isle of Wight. With 23 acres of land
Bembridge is the largest hotel on the Isle of Wight.
What are we looking for?
- An inspirational leader who drives service standards both front and back of house.
- A people focused leader who puts the guest journey at the heart of everything they do.
- An individual with the ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your leaders and team, even in times of high demand.
- A willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels.
- Someone who can make decisions confidently.
- A passionate leader to coach and give feedback across the restaurant, bar and coffee shop departments to improve performance.
What skills do I need?
- Experience of leading a large team in a customer facing environment
- The ability to manage costs in line with budgets
- Have the ability to create an environment where the team are able to grow and develop
- Effective communicator with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
benefits of working with us
- A fantastic opportunity for career
development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to
in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family &
friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven
Holidays (including further discounted breaks
within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
- Potential live in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to fantastic discounts and offers
with many national brands and retailers
- Access to use the company’s corporate
box at the O2 for Music, Comedy, Sport, and Entertainment events
- Team ferry discounts
We are part of Bourne Leisure Ltd, as a business we are committed to
creating an Inclusive and Diverse culture. We are driving Inclusion and
Diversity across every strand of our business to ensure every team member feels
included and part of something. If
you require any further support or wish to enquire via email then you can
contact the hotel direct on the email below:
Location: Bembridge Coast Hotel, , PO35 5TB