£24,500 – £26,000
have a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Team Leader to join us at Holme
Lacy House Hotel.
The benefits of working with us
- Live-in maybe available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
will I be doing?
will partly be responsible for the smooth running of one of our restaurants or
closely with the Food and Beverage Managers and other Team Leaders you will
lead and inspire the team to work together and drive the business forward. You will play an integral part in providing a perfect customer journey
for our guests.
What are we looking for?
- A people focused leader who puts the guest journey at the heart of everything they do.
- An individual with the ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your leaders and team, even in times of high demand.
- A willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels.
- Someone who can make decisions confidently.
- A passionate leader who is able to coach and give feedback across the Food and Beverage department to improve performance.
What skills do I need?
of leading a team in a customer facing environment
the ability to create an environment where the team are able to grow and
communicator with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
(part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive,
diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every
one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether
you’re looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or
third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented
groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If
you feel this role is a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. For more
information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please
visit our careers site and social pages.
Location: Holme Lacy House Hotel, Hereford, HR2 6LP