Salary: €10.20 – €10.20
Shift hours: Part Time
- Provide Excellent Customer Care.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene, cleanliness and neatness ensuring full uniform is worn at times. To comply with Statutory Hygiene Regulations in handling and storage of food and beverages
- To assist as directed with all aspects of preparation and presentation of food to the company’s standard and ensuring adherence to legislation including HACCP.
- To serve the customer to the company’s standard.
- To promote a friendly and welcome atmosphere, and utilise selling techniques to the benefit both the company and the Client.
- Till experience an advantage.
- General Cleaning Duties.
- To act in the interests of your own safety and the safety of others at all times.
- Experience in food handling, cleaning and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene or HACCP.
- Customer Service – a strong commitment and track record in providing a high level of customer service in a busy environment.
- Communication – good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate positively to customersl.
- Flexibility – the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a rapidly changing environment.
Location: Ringaskiddy, County Cork, Ireland