Global Account Manager
Wood Lane, London, W12
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after – and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Spark Foundry is proud to be Meta's global media partner across key markets.The brand is made up of multiple products across a large and diverse portfolio, that includes: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Quest and many more. Meta are made up of multiple divisions, that include: Reality Labs, Brand Product Marketing, Global Business Marketing and Meta Works (B2B), with each dedicated towards driving growth for Meta both at consumer level and B2B.
As an Account Manager, you will work within the Brand Product Marketing division, Meta's primary focus, spanning their public affairs and Meta apps campaign activity. You will collaborate closely with our Business Director and Account Director to deliver innovative media plans, ensuring the highest service levels and driving growth for Meta.
You will be involved in:
- Conducting research into audiences and the competitive landscape to provide valuable planning insights.
- Serving as the main point of contact between local markets and clients, ensuring smooth project delivery.
- Supporting the junior members of the team and managing invoicing and financial aspects.
- Engaging with lobbyists, members of parliament, and aligning media campaigns with legislation in the tech and AI sectors.
- Adapting to Meta's dynamic consumer media strategies that align with news cycles and the political agenda.
As the Account Manager for Meta, you will be working on the most high-profile account in the agency. There are many opportunities for rapid career growth and the chance to work on award-winning campaigns.
Some of your other key responsibilities will include:
- Building understanding the Brand Product Marketing business to bring in innovative ideas to elevate our media campaigns.
- Becoming an expert in the Lumina platform and the media financial processes.
- Building strong relationships with clients, local markets, and internal teams.
- Leading weekly status calls and knowing campaign details inside out.
- Being the primary point of contact for day-to-day operations.
- Assisting in creative asset management and co-coordinating major campaign updates.
- Supporting the planning for 2024 with the Business Director and Account Director.
- In-depth knowledge of all media channels.
- Previous experience in a media agency.
- Client management skills.
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Self-starter with the capacity to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Analytical skills to interpret data and make strategic arguments.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and various research tools.
- Experience working across EMEA markets is ideal.
If you're ready to be part of a dynamic team, drive innovative media strategies, and work with one of the world's leading brands, we'd love to hear from you. Join us at Spark Foundry and help shape the future of media and the metaverse.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.